Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hurricane Denise

The hurricane started as just a small rain cloud several years ago. "It sure would be nice to go to the beach sometime," she said. Over time it started to form and get bigger into a Category 1 storm.
:"You know it sure would be nice to go to the beach. We need to go to the beach and relax in the sun and sand. I would really like to go on a vacation to the beach this year."
I said :I've got to go to the camp, maybe later"
As time went by the storm gathered, increased to a Category  2 and quickly a Category 3. "I want to go to the beach this summer. We need to go to the beach soon. We need a vacation to the beach.
I said, "Hey, I've got to go work at the camp. Maybe later.
Category 4 did not last long, It was steely eyes staring holes in me and slow repetitive sentences." I want to go to the beach this summer. I want to see the waves, smell the ocean, We need to go to the beach this summer.
"Honey, I need to go to camp"
Suddenly this year I was hit by a major Category 5 full raging deadly hurricane beyond my imagination. "I WANT TO GO TO THE BEACH, I WANT to go to the BEACH, WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH, @#$##%#%$ BEACH YOU @#$@#$@%$#&*
The full force of Hurricane Denise was upon me.
"What about Hurricane Irma" I whimpered.
Her eyes turned red, lightning flashed from her eyes, tornados swept through the house, my dogs hid under the bed. They growled at me when I tried to get under there too.
Trent called "I need help at the camp"
I said " I am on my way to the beach!

We had a wonderful time at Orange Beach. Great weather, lots of sun, surf and food. Looking forward to going again. SOON!

No comments: